Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New to the site. originally from Clonmel. Any others from Clonmel here

Options
  • 10-09-2013 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

New to the site. originally from Clonmel. Anybody else from Clonmel here? hows the town these days ? Nice place to go out for a night in ? I heard O' Keefes turned into a rough spot. I used go there back around 06 and before that, and wasnt too bad, and the Vault before that.. never any hassle. then again i used to go out when places like Barrys were known as rough, yet i never had any trouble, and The Vault next to Hearns ! Do you think people do be exaggerating about how rough some places are ? and is the town itself after getting an undue bad name ? Like all towns they have their rough spots and not rough spots surely.
    Last time i was out in clonmel was 06. Has it changed much since then ?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,559 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

O'Keeffes is far from rough imo. Friends bar looks dodgy though from what I've seen. Different crowd there.

There's a big Clonmel thread a few above this by the way!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,724 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Ah Barry's,those were the days..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭Knob Longman

The Vault was some place..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭aisr1ofk43dpy5

The lane beside matassas chipper after closing time back in the 70's now that was rough :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭Knob Longman

The lane beside matassas chipper after closing time back in the 70's now that was rough :-)

A mighty lane, Lots of the lads that drank there are still drinking around the town. Some great characters hung out in that lane. When I was a child and I first saw "Piggy" going down the lane with a flagon I though he was the crazy biker from the Police Academy films.

• Advertisement
Advertisement