Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Windmill Terrace - Clonsilla/Carpenterstown/Blanchardstown/Castleknock area

Options
  • 10-09-2013 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi all,

Myself and my girlfriend are looking at renting in the Clonsilla/Carpenterstown/Blanchardstown/Castleknock area. We would like some advice on the area. Is it nice/safe/quiet?

The train line to the city is one of the main attractions to us.

Has anyone any experience with living in the Windmill Terrace area? if so would you like to shed some light on what it is like?

Thanks a million for the advice in advance :D:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Mr.McLovin

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=993

best people to ask is the people that live there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Study the train timetable well before you decide what an asset it is. Lots of trains at rush hour but by the time they hit this area be prepared to play sardines. Off peak the trains are few and far between.

The trainline was a big factor in my move to the area but I gave up on it after about 3 months. Switched to the bus and eventually to driving into work. Even with traffic it's an altogether more pleasant experience.

Advertisement