Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Network + in GCD

• 10-09-2013 4:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 162 ✭✭

Hey all,

I am thinking of doing the Network Plus in GCD in the evenings.

I was just wondering if I could get abit of advise.

Is it worth doing there?

Is there much hands on work?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

take your time and read other topics, don't count on single person's opinion

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 162 ✭✭redarmy1929

fl4pj4ck wrote: »
    take your time and read other topics, don't count on single person's opinion

Will do, I just wanted to be careful before paying €850 to do a course for all theory course.

I would love a more hands on role.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

are you employed? if not, FAS has this course in their offer, both onsite and online

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 162 ✭✭redarmy1929

fl4pj4ck wrote: »
    are you employed? if not, FAS has this course in their offer, both onsite and online

yeah, I am working away, so it would have to be evening course.

Advertisement