Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ref :Banning

Options
  • 10-09-2013 5:11pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭

Hi, I see I have been banned, it was not my intention to cause trouble , maybe i did overstep the mark with my enthusiasm but my posts were not aimed to cause controversy , as i tried in numerous postss prior in the thread to discuss things rationally while i was been given as much stick.

I accept I may well have gone over the line in regards as to what might be allowed but felt there was some provocation.

I am not sure which of my 2 comments was deemed the banning point, the velcro shoes or my calling of O Neill a scumbag for his lashing out and if the ban is to be lifted could I have clarification of exactly which one was deemd too far..or maybe if both.
    Still finding my feet here.

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Please PM to mod who banned you to discuss the ban first. That is the first step required before starting a thread here (as set out in the chart at the top of the page)

If you are unable to come to agreement with the mod a Sports CMod will review your appeal

Advertisement