Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Challenge Barcelona 2013

Options
  • 10-09-2013 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭

Anybody on here doing this?......I am :eek:

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

When is it on? (clearly Im not doing it ;) )

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭handangeo

3 weeks on Sunday (06/10/13) :eek:

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Oooh. That close. Well good luck, I've heard great things about that race, enjoy it!

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭hypersonic

I recently read a race report, cliff notes; small bouys, dull cycle, great crowds, no sunscreen available on the course.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

I did the half there in may, great organisation and great race, im sure the full will be the same

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭big mce

I'm going again..., it was a great race last year, hopefully this year will be even better :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pgibbo

Best of luck guys. Hopefully the extra week will mean it's a little cooler for the run.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

Great course, fast bike course if the wind does not act up and the run is flat and a 4 loop course. Swim can either be flat calm or plenty of surf.

Advertisement