Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Psychic Henry

• 10-09-2013 6:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Has anybody received a reading from this English guy!!
    I got a reading from him at a holistic fair. Hmmm. Can't find anything on the Internet about him except testimonials on his own web page. All of which are GLOWING of course.
    Insights appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Ciara2017

Weezie906 wrote: »
    Has anybody received a reading from this English guy!!
    I got a reading from him at a holistic fair. Hmmm. Can't find anything on the Internet about him except testimonials on his own web page. All of which are GLOWING of course.
    Insights appreciated

Horrible horrible man. Would not recommend him ever. He told me nothing that was true which I don't mind because it's all in good fun. When he told me my partner takes drinks or implied he takes drugs of some sort I nervously laughed and said I don't think so.. at which point he said DO NOT LAUGH AT ME. I said nothing... he asked what I wanted to know.. i said nothing in partucular. Which I didn't I was just there for fun.. he said YOUR HERE FOR SOMETHING WHAT IS IT?? On the spot I felt like I had to say something and said I wanto know about my future he stopped and said I DON'T THINK YOUR INTERESTED IN DOING THIS AT ALL DO YOU WANTO JUST STOP I CAN STOP NOW INSTEAD OF WASTING TIME. He was so aggressive, I see his page or face pop up from time to time and it still upsets me. I have been to plenty of fortune teller.. always enjoyed them and never had an issue. He is a horrible slimey little man and I'm just sorry I left that day without telling him so.

I can speak for a friend you went months later and although she said he did tell quite a bit about her ex husband who past it wasn't until he scolded her for being upset over loosing him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 706 ✭✭✭SATSUMA

I saw him fairly recently. Lets just say its a NO from me. Completely wrong on everything.

quote="Ciara2017;105036500"]Horrible horrible man. Would not recommend him ever. He told me nothing that was true which I don't mind because it's all in good fun. When he told me my partner takes drinks or implied he takes drugs of some sort I nervously laughed and said I don't think so.. at which point he said DO NOT LAUGH AT ME. I said nothing... he asked what I wanted to know.. i said nothing in partucular. Which I didn't I was just there for fun.. he said YOUR HERE FOR SOMETHING WHAT IS IT?? On the spot I felt like I had to say something and said I wanto know about my future he stopped and said I DON'T THINK YOUR INTERESTED IN DOING THIS AT ALL DO YOU WANTO JUST STOP I CAN STOP NOW INSTEAD OF WASTING TIME. He was so aggressive, I see his page or face pop up from time to time and it still upsets me. I have been to plenty of fortune teller.. always enjoyed them and never had an issue. He is a horrible slimey little man and I'm just sorry I left that day without telling him so.

I can speak for a friend you went months later and although she said he did tell quite a bit about her ex husband who past it wasn't until he scolded her for being upset over loosing him.[/quote]

Advertisement