Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medical CARD review form what is that and where to find it?

• 10-09-2013 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hello, I was sent a letter from HSE regarding my medical card, my circumstances changed and I have to fill in a review form which is accessible online, I looked for it everywhere on the HSE website and there is nothing called medical card review form????? any suggestions???What do I have to fill in and send them??I received only a declaration, but I can't fill it in as don't know if I'm still eligible for medical card and I'm unable to sign that I'm sure I am still eligible, because I live with my boyfriend and we are both on BTEA. So Do I have to apply from the scratch?Any answers appreciated....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Cushie Butterfield

If the letter contained a PIN you can complete the review by clicking 'Renew Online' here: http://www.medicalcard.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 20 annaj

Cushie Butterfield, no there isn't any pin at all!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Cushie Butterfield

Then I would use the Contact Us section on http://www.medicalcard.ie/

Medical Card Review is one of the question topics that you can choose. The chances are that you will have to fill in a new application considering your circumstances have changed, but it would be no harm to clarify this with them. Alternatively you could ring them to enquire 1890 252 919 or contact your Local Health Office.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Audrey o neill

where is the review form

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 615 ✭✭✭hawthorne

I had the same problem.

There is no review form. If you cannot do your application online, ask them to send you an application form by post. You just use the standard application form again and write "Review" across the top. Rest as always.

Worked for me- after I asked them!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,232 ✭✭✭TooTired123

Easiest quickest thing to do is to fill out a fresh form and send it in.

Advertisement