Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Direct line

Options
  • 10-09-2013 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭

Anyone have a direct number to PC World in swords? Need to ring to find out if they have an item in stock before I go up and their call centre is giving me a ridiculous wait time.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

Wing126 wrote: »
    Anyone have a direct number to PC World in swords? Need to ring to find out if they have an item in stock before I go up and their call centre is giving me a ridiculous wait time.

Ph: 1890 700 001 - other than that i can't see any other PH number for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

zenno wrote: »
    Ph: 1890 700 001 - other than that i can't see any other PH number for them.

That brings me to the same call centre :/

Guess they don't allow direct lines.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

Wing126 wrote: »
    That brings me to the same call centre :/

Guess they don't allow direct lines.

Yeh that's a strange one alright. You would think they would have a direct line for enquiries of sale items.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,017 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

You would yeah! Or even an online store stock checker. If gamestop and argos can do that, pc world can.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

They removed all direct lines to their stores a while back. In the past you could have gotten an answer from the Curry's/PC World forum, but that has been closed down now.

Thanks for the reply, I went down anyway. They didn't have the laptop I wanted in swords but they did in blanch, so I got it there. I just want ed to get it before the cashback offer ends is all!

Advertisement