Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New York

Options
  • 10-09-2013 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi

I'm looking for a cheap hostels in Queens in NY. Preferably woodside. I'm finding it difficult to find one online thats available for 23 sep till the end of the week. Has any one got any recommendations on this.

Cheers!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭OkayWhatever

Maybe try air b&b... I haven't even looked at Queens to see what the prices are like but it may be worth a look!

Hope you find something and enjoy your trip! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29 tsloa1980

That's a super site thanks a mill!

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭dani049

If you do use airbnb, if you sign up via this referral link youll get $25/€19 off your first trip https://www.airbnb.com/tell-a-friend?airef=5rlvtz2c618zz5

you have to register a new account through the link, cant be used on existing accounts. i just used it the other day, not a massive saving but better than nothing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29 tsloa1980

Cheers I'll try that link when I'm booking.

Advertisement