Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

repeating modules

Options
  • 10-09-2013 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

so i have been given my repeat exam results in advance, i had 7 modules to repeat and i passed 4 out of 7. i have been told i have to repeat the 3 i havent passed registered as a 1st year student again.does anyone know what it will cost me to repeat these modules plus the registration fee? seen as my grant is probably out of the equation this year obviously...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭mrmeindl

oisinb44 wrote: »
    so i have been given my repeat exam results in advance, i had 7 modules to repeat and i passed 4 out of 7. i have been told i have to repeat the 3 i havent passed registered as a 1st year student again.does anyone know what it will cost me to repeat these modules plus the registration fee? seen as my grant is probably out of the equation this year obviously...

If you're just doing repeat exams it's just €50, if you're repeating the module and going to class etc it's something like €74 per credit, so a 5 credit module is €370. You don't pay the registration fee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭Cork24

You wont get your grant, but once you pass the fail Modules and you move to the next year, you will get your grant back

Advertisement