Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned and really dont know why!!

Options
  • 10-09-2013 7:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi, I came on here and asked a hypothetical question....I then got banned..

I would appreciate an adequate reply!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

That's not strictly true tho, is it booyou18.

You asked a specific legal question which clearly broke the forum/site rules that all posters are asked to acquaint themselves with prior to posting. You then posted again asking why your thread was closed and you were politely directed both towards the Legal Forum rules and the site rules regarding asking for legal advice.

You then re-posted the same question apparently under the guise of being "hypothetical".

You not only ignored the forum/site rules when first posting, you then deliberately ignored a direct moderator instruction to read the rules and post accordingly instead choosing to attempt to circumvent said rules.

Ban upheld.

You may ask an admin to review.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Closing this as it's an open and shut case, and the OP hasn't responded (or been online) in 3 weeks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement