Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

need make up done for wedding in two weeks

• 10-09-2013 7:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 162 ✭✭

Hi

Can anyone give me advice. Im getting married in reg office on thurs 26th sept. I need to get someone to go to hotel in ballsbridge beforehand. Myself and my partners makeup. Just to clear things up were both girls lol

Thing is we don't want to do a trial. Im pretty easygoing and its a super simple wedding. It just seems bridal make up is quite formal. Were not going to skimp on cost so would like a prof to do it.

So can anyone give me direction where to look. Or recommend anyone. I know time is not on my side!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

Since you're so close to town, would it be possible to go into brown thomas that morning and get MAC to do it?

If not, I think there are lots of recommendations in the wedding forum :)

Zoe Clarke is a well known make up artist based in Dublin but I'm not sure you'll get here so close to the bit day.

Best of luck and congratulations in advance!!

Advertisement