Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online marketing diplomas

Options
  • 10-09-2013 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi there,

Can anyone recommend a good online/distance learning diploma in marketing or online marketing. Are the Degree courses in business followed by Masters in Marketing the best courses or are the professional courses in different types of marketing just as good if I'm looking to get a job in online marketing, web advertising?:confused:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 388 ✭✭Atomico

Hi there,

Can anyone recommend a good online/distance learning diploma in marketing or online marketing. Are the Degree courses in business followed by Masters in Marketing the best courses or are the professional courses in different types of marketing just as good if I'm looking to get a job in online marketing, web advertising?:confused:

I would suggest combining a course with on-the-job training or an internship. You learn digital marketing by doing. It moves so fast and you have to be immersed in the industry to really learn and get experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 kenn1thlotts

Is it possible to learn through any Free online resource ??

As I have not enough Amount to invest for it So it could be better if I can find Some good Resource in free

Advertisement