Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Qualified certifier course

Options
  • 10-09-2013 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭

hi again lads,

has anyone got an idea when reci or ecssa will have an accredited course for the above? Im just setting up on my own and have priced the course with the 3 accredited providers and it's working out at 750 EURO for the longer course. I'm hoping reci or ecssa will work out cheaper??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭bucky08

from what i have been told reci or ecssa won't be doing a course it will be handed colleges and or institutes think i heard city and guilds will be handling the course....

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭liveandnetural

fas in baldoyle 5 day course 600

its free if your unemployed

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭desoc32

I signed up with http://www.electricalskills.ie/index.php/courses/electrical-testing-verification/ for €675 for the 5 day course in bluebell. Was thinking Fas in Baldoyle but too far for me to travel each day. Couldn't really see anything of better value so far....

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,594 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

desoc32 wrote: »
    I signed up with http://www.electricalskills.ie/index.php/courses/electrical-testing-verification/ for €675 for the 5 day course in bluebell. Was thinking Fas in Baldoyle but too far for me to travel each day. Couldn't really see anything of better value so far....

Looks like a good course. There has been too much confusion about testing in my opinion, good to see that CER are taking the initiative.

Advertisement