Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

good router for bridged epc 3925

• 10-09-2013 9:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭

so im finally sick and tired of the epc 3925 box and it seems that bridging it with a new router is the only way i will have reliable broadband. i dont know much about all of this and id have to read a guide on how to do bridging but my question is...what router to buy? if it does the job then ill get it. i dont want to spend too much..80 euro would be perfect but i could stretch a tiony bit further if it was worth my while.

i use my broadband for net surfing, torrent downloading etc..then i play ps3 alot. my current epc 3925 loses DNS..ALOT and i get kicked out of games saying lost connection..its all the 3925's fault because on eircom i never had this problem

Comments

Advertisement