Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone missing a beagle type dog

Options
  • 10-09-2013 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭

Hi

There is what looks to me a beagle dog wandering around Bother Stiofain, knocknacarra

He seems to be a bit on the thin side and looks to be an elderly dog but is well able to run!

Have tried to coax him over to me a few times with food etc but he keeps running away.

He has no collar.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Have you contacted the GSPCA & the locals vets they may have reports of that type of dog missing.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

There was one around Cartur Mor for a while and I haven't seen him in a while. He used to have a collar and answered to the name "Junior".

If you had a photo I might see if it's him or not.

Definite male dog, yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭irishlady29

Das Kitty wrote: »
    There was one around Cartur Mor for a while and I haven't seen him in a while. He used to have a collar and answered to the name "Junior".

If you had a photo I might see if it's him or not.

Definite male dog, yeah?

This dog had no collar, he/she is greying on his face, he's seems very agile so hard to know what age he/she could be.
    No idea weather its male or female.
    Have left food outside house in the hope he will hang around

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭irishlady29

JillyQ wrote: »
    Have you contacted the GSPCA & the locals vets they may have reports of that type of dog missing.

Contacted GSPCA & Madra last night, they put it up on their page

Advertisement