Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Child Of Light

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭brady12

A bit late in this but what a brilliant gAme. Just starting chapter 8

• Registered Users Posts: 23,160 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Started this a few days ago and I'm loving it. The combat is good and even though characters that don't speak is a bit of a pet hate of mine in games, I'm enjoying the characters and the story.

The best thing though is how it looks and sounds. This is one gorgeous looking game with some lovely music.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Been meaning to get this for the Vita but have so much to play through already on it. Is it really that good?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭brady12

It's good on ps4 but it got bit repetitive for me. I got as far as second last boss fight a month ago and still not finished it. At moment I don't have motivation to either 😀

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,217 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

The battle system kind of killed it for me. It seems good but can't really sustain the length of the game. It's one to play in short bursts really, a bit like ff13.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭sin0city

Just finished it and I really enjoyed it, more so than any rpg I've played in years. It has a certain elegance to it, a nice story, beautiful sound track, and I thought the battle system was great, at least on the harder difficulty. You actually had to think and use your character's strengths.

It was just the right length for me too and was a refreshing change from recent games like Dragon Age (which I had such high hopes for) and Black Flag. So many games now seem really bloated and filled with superfluous collectibles.

Advertisement