Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Am I pregnant or bloated?

Options
  • 10-09-2013 10:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I am 43 days late iv done 2 pregnancy tests and they are both negative I am going to do another two and if their still negative I will make an appointment with my doctor. I don't really have any symptoms , I'm more tired and bloated but that's about it and some smells make me feel nauseous. Here's a pic of my stomach I dunno if I'm just bloated or??
    Any opinions or advice ect?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

I think you should go to see your GP about that and dont bother with anymore tests.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭stickybean

Nharchbold wrote: »
    I am 43 days late iv done 2 pregnancy tests and they are both negative I am going to do another two and if their still negative I will make an appointment with my doctor. I don't really have any symptoms , I'm more tired and bloated but that's about it and some smells make me feel nauseous. Here's a pic of my stomach I dunno if I'm just bloated or??
    Any opinions or advice ect?

What is your regular cycle like? Do you have regular periods? Have you lost weight or do you have any stress in your life at the moment? These are some factors that can cause our period to be irregular.

The best thing if you are concerned be to see your GP

Advertisement