Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Premiertickets.ie

Options
  • 10-09-2013 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Long story short, looking to see if anyone has bought from here before and if the tickets were legit or if you know of anyone who bought from here before?

Short story long..

So, I bought 2 Kodaline tickets from https://www.premiertickets.ie/ (ticket touting is not illegal in Ireland btw) for Fri 22 Nov for €50 each (face value €20)
    If I tell the back story it may help - I was in Dublin City Centre that day so he asked me to call to his office described where it was etc and I was to press the button that said premiertickets.ie, he gave me directions but it took me ages to get close (as I don't know Dublin well) after like 3 missed calls he finally just decided to meet me where I was at that time and we made the transaction, he seemed all right, middle aged man in shirt, pants, black shoes.
    Also, I recently went to Imagine Dragons in the same venue and that ticket said ''THE OLYMPIA THEATRE'' (I bought that ticket direct from ticketmaster) but the Kodaline one's say ''OLYMPIA THEATRE''
    Also on the back of the tickets it has a stamp (his stamp) with his name, a record shop he apparently owns' address, and website.

And so now I'm left with 2 legit looking tickets but I dont want to get a 3 hour bus journey there and back (6 hour round trip) to be disappointed.

Can I call Ticketmaster or drop into my local outlet and check the tickets or is there anyway of knowing if they are real or fake. Or even better, has anyone ever bought from premiertickets.ie???

I've also heard that scratching the tickets or something can reveal if they're real.

Sorry this was so long, thanks a mil!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,708 ✭✭✭brian_t

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Have you googled his record shop that he stamped the details of on the back? I would say they are legit.

However, please stop buying from touts, if everyone just stopped buying from them they would go out of business, yes it may mean missing a few gigs but so what. I mean Kodaline have played everywhere this year.

For future reference keep an eye on www.toutless.com there is rarely a gig that goes by without someone putting up a ticket for sale at face value on there.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 nine9nine

brian_t wrote: »

Thanks but that doesn't really help

• Registered Users Posts: 32 nine9nine

Have you googled his record shop that he stamped the details of on the back? I would say they are legit.

However, please stop buying from touts, if everyone just stopped buying from them they would go out of business, yes it may mean missing a few gigs but so what. I mean Kodaline have played everywhere this year.

For future reference keep an eye on www.toutless.com there is rarely a gig that goes by without someone putting up a ticket for sale at face value on there.

Yeah it seems real.

Yeah definitely never again! The anxiousness of not know if I'll be allowed in or not is horrible, never mind the money!

Advertisement