Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help me find an Ivory sequin Bolero

• 10-09-2013 10:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I have a wedding in a few weeks & I am looking for a nice sequin Bolero in an Ivory colour. There is one in Debenhams but I would like one that doesn't have the long pieces down the middle. Not a great explanation but I need something thats a little tighter as the dress has an embellished bust.

http://www.debenhams.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10052_10001_087010406885_-1

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Mollyd90

Did you try monsoon or next

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,644 ✭✭✭sillysocks

Depending on your size have you tried any kids departments? My mum is a size 8-10 and often buys cardis in the kids sections.
    I'd guess monsoon, next and Debenhams might have something like that in the children's dept.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,264 ✭✭✭mood

Coast, Topshop, River Island, Dunnes might be worth a look.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭whatlliwear

Thanks everyone for the replies. I'm afraid a kids size wouldn't fit me - I wish!
    BUt i'll try the shos that ye have suggested that I haven't tried.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

• Advertisement
Advertisement