Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deleted my xbox HD !!!

Options
  • 10-09-2013 11:21pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4

just lost hours,weeks months of gaming, spent fookin evenings after work the last 2 weeks on rayman origins thinkin get 1000/1000 can even look at the disc now not to mention others, top me self :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 PHUNDAPUSS

im sure there is a way to recover

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

just lost hours,weeks months of gaming, spent fookin evenings after work the last 2 weeks on rayman origins thinkin get 1000/1000 can even look at the disc now not to mention others, top me self :D

Is there not game saves stored in the could?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

Is there not game saves stored in the could?

There is an option to save stuff to the cloud, but you need to be a gold member to enable it though. Your gamer score/achievements shouldnt be lost though.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 PHUNDAPUSS

syboit wrote: »
    There is an option to save stuff to the cloud, but you need to be a gold member to enable it though. Your gamer score/achievements shouldnt be lost though.

no, if you deleted the profile, just recover gamertag.. you will have your achievements, they are all saved online

Advertisement