Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband availability

• 10-09-2013 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

I am wondering if there is cabled broadband availabilty in Cluain dara / Knocklyon estate next to Condell Road????

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 919 ✭✭✭jbkenn

I am wondering if there is cabled broadband availabilty in Cluain dara / Knocklyon estate next to Condell Road????
    UPC unfortunately, no, but Eircom fibre power will be available shortly have a look at the map here
    https://www.google.com/fusiontables/DataSource?docid=1M_lYcvMkt7xIqqSa43TdS1s25oRqtA2JgpxAkYM#map:id=4

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 988 ✭✭✭deadeye187

Eircom are a nightmare to deal with, no one there can do their job.

sky does broadband now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 919 ✭✭✭jbkenn

deadeye187 wrote: »
    sky does broadband now!
    Over the Eircom network :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 988 ✭✭✭deadeye187

jbkenn wrote: »
    Over the Eircom network :D

i know this, but you don`t have to deal with eircom tho....big big plus

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,278 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

deadeye187 wrote: »
    i know this, but you don`t have to deal with eircom tho....big big plus

They will also be one of the last ISP to upgrade to high speed fiber broadband here because of their lateness into the Irish market. I think they also charge €30 for line rental while others charge €25.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

Smart telecom aka now Digiweb one of the best ISP using Adsl around Limerick in my opinion and good value with full packages starting as low as 30euro and with fibre being currently rolled out around the town it will only get better....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Magnet are worth a try too.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Midnight Shadow

Cheers for the info.....
    I cant wait to dump Meteor internet dongle...absolutely useless here

Advertisement