Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

renewable/green/sustainable energy

Options
  • 10-09-2013 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

hi everyone,
    I am on a j1 visa and arrived a few weeks ago in new jersey. i was just wondering does anyone work in renewable/green/sustainable energy sector in the U.S as I am currently looking for work. I have been looking on websites such as craigslist, monster.com, indeed.com but no luck. I am just looking for some advice in obtaining work in this sector. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

hi everyone,
    I am on a j1 visa and arrived a few weeks ago in new jersey. i was just wondering does anyone work in renewable/green/sustainable energy sector in the U.S as I am currently looking for work. I have been looking on websites such as craigslist, monster.com, indeed.com but no luck. I am just looking for some advice in obtaining work in this sector. Thanks

Lots of Solar companies in the Southwest?

Advertisement