Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Photocopies in Ennis

• 11-09-2013 7:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

Hi All,
    My printer is broken and need some copying this morning, where is kinda cheap? I know some places are so expensive just for copies.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭crazyguy01

Should have said in Ennis......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

I've edited the thread to include Ennis in the thread title.

As far as I know Ennis Youth Service offer a photocopying service, I've no idea how competitive they are though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭ger664

Copystop across the road from the Youth Service as well.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I've heard of a few businesses using Youth Services as they were the cheapest, you also have Copystop across the road from it. After that you can try T&M Office Supplies on Parnell St. or the Ink Place on Abbey Street. I think the Town Council Office by The Old Ground might supply a service as well but I'm not sure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭CptSternn

Copystop are brilliant. I have used their services many times, from poster prints to business cards and they do a quality job at a lot less than the other places around town.

www.copystop.ie

https://www.facebook.com/Copystop

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 395 ✭✭Carazy

Copystop get the thumbs up for me too. When looking to get stuff printed a few months ago they were the best priced.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 798 ✭✭✭maiden

Copystop for me too! I email in anything I need copied

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Copystop do it. They're very good in there.

If you're in a hurry there is a self service copy machine (or at least there was) in Dunnes just up from the customer toilets across from the cafe.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

You could try the library or Cartridge green on Abbey Street as Clareman mentioned also. I think they do photocopying in there.

Advertisement