Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eMobile/Meteor Mobile Internet

Options
  • 11-09-2013 8:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭

Hi,

Myself and a few colleagues on the eMobile/Meteor network had intermitted to no mobile internet yesterday and I see this morning it is looking like the same. Can you shed any light on this and when this will be resolved.

Thanks.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

Frank11 wrote: »
    Hi,

Myself and a few colleagues on the eMobile/Meteor network had intermitted to no mobile internet yesterday and I see this morning it is looking like the same. Can you shed any light on this and when this will be resolved.

Thanks.
    Hi Frank11,

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your internet. Could you advise if you are an eMobile customer?

If so could you advise what phone you have and the location that this is happening.

Gráinne

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Frank11

Hi,

Thanks.
    Hi Frank11,

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your internet. Could you advise if you are an eMobile customer?

If so could you advise what phone you have and the location that this is happening.

Gráinne

Yes i am eMobile with a Samsung S4 Mini. Location is Parkgate Street near Huston Train Station. As i said others here in the office are experiancing the same problem with other phones.
    Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks.
    Hi Frank11,

Gráinne

Yes i am eMobile with a Samsung S4 Mini. Location is Parkgate Street near Huston Train Station. As i said others here in the office are experiancing the same problem with other phones.
    Thanks.
    Thanks for getting back to me Frank11,

Could you remove the battery from your phone while switched on then switch your phone back on does the service improve for you?

Gráinne

Could you remove the battery from your phone while switched on then switch your phone back on does the service improve for you?

Gráinne

After I did what you suggested i am now getting no improvement. Mobile Data is turned on and i am not in flight mode or anything like that.

Problem still exists. It got better yesterday for a time but still intermitted to no internet access today. I also received a text at about 12pm that was sent to me in the morning.

Any news on this?

• Advertisement

Any chance of a reply to this ongoing problem?
    Is there any work going on to the local network infrastructure that would cause this?

Gráinne

After I did what you suggested i am now getting no improvement. Mobile Data is turned on and i am not in flight mode or anything like that.
    Hi Frank11,

Could you PM me your mobile number PIN and location that you are having this issue I will get this investigated.

Grainne

Gráinne

Hi Frank11,

Could you PM me your mobile number PIN and location that you are having this issue I will get this investigated.

Grainne

PM Sent.

Just to add to this I have been unable to send a text for the past hour and I cannot receive any phone calls. I phoned another eMobile number that is away from my location from a landline and I was able to connect so maybe this points to a network problem around my location.

Just to add to this I have been unable to send a text for the past hour and I cannot receive any phone calls. I phoned another eMobile number that is away from my location from a landline and I was able to connect so maybe this points to a network problem around my location.
    Hi Frank11,

Thanks for sending the PM. I will get this investigated for you and will advise you shortly.

Grainne

• Advertisement
Advertisement