Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest Xbox 360

Options
  • 11-09-2013 8:51am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 222 ✭✭

Are there any good deals on Xbox 360s at the moment? I'm looking to get one just to play GTA5 because my console is in a different country. I don't mind second hand, but I know it's probably a greater risk of getting the lights of death error so the price would need to be right. I've already pre-ordered GTA5 so I don't want a bundle that includes it. I've no problem ordering from a British website to a British address if it's cheaper. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

harryr711 wrote: »
    Are there any good deals on Xbox 360s at the moment? I'm looking to get one just to play GTA5 because my console is in a different country. I don't mind second hand, but I know it's probably a greater risk of getting the lights of death error so the price would need to be right. I've already pre-ordered GTA5 so I don't want a bundle that includes it. I've no problem ordering from a British website to a British address if it's cheaper. Thanks.

Just look up Donedeal in your local area.There's always someone selling unwanted consoles.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

gamestop are doing deals in-store. i got the new E model 360 for 200, but its the 4GB model....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

You'd pick one up in donedeal for €80.Pointless and a waste of moeny in buying from a shop especially if you only interested in one game.
    .Xbox here for €80.Sure what more can i do for you.
    http://www.donedeal.ie/games-for-sale/xbox-360-black-ops-2/5644872

Advertisement