Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Made payment to Eircom instead of Emobile

Options
  • 11-09-2013 9:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭

Here is the deal.
    I made a bank payment to Eircom bank account instead of Emobile bank account quoting my Emobile account ref number. The problem is I dont have an eircom account and they can't refund me the money. I spoke to Eircom and they said they would talk to Emobile about getting  the money transferred over to my Emobile account.
    I haven't heard anything back on it yet.
    Maybe someone from Eircom can help with the process ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Here is the deal.
    I made a bank payment to Eircom bank account instead of Emobile bank account quoting my Emobile account ref number. The problem is I dont have an eircom account and they can't refund me the money. I spoke to Eircom and they said they would talk to Emobile about getting  the money transferred over to my Emobile account.
    I haven't heard anything back on it yet.
    Maybe someone from Eircom can help with the process ?
    Hi Luckycharms_74

Can you send me a PM with your Name, address, land line telephone number and mobile number and I can look into that for you.

Mark

Advertisement