Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Premium Linkedin

Options
  • 11-09-2013 9:37am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 389 ✭✭

I got a email saying how easy and better the premium version of Linkedin is. I am trying to find people who have opted in for Openlink but can't seem to find them. Maybe it is just me but Linkedin seems a frustrating tool in trying to get to the right people. The tour looks easy but I am deeply confused by it:confused:Can anybody give me any tips on using it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭bdo

There are lots of LinkedIn tutorials on YouTube. Just search on there. I use the Premium service and find it surprisingly good for contacting people I have fallen out of contact with.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 389 ✭✭micromary

After looking at some videos, one thing that appears to be missing is the Openlink option on Search :( It is on their Premium videos. I have sent a enquiry to Linkedin about this.

Advertisement