Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weather For Weekend of September 22nd(All Ireland Football Final)l

Options
  • 11-09-2013 10:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭

I know its still a bit off but what are the early indications for weather for Sunday 22nd of September?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Mr Cumulonimbus

Impossible to tell at this stage it being 11 days away.

You can take a look at the weather model predictions such as the GFS and ECMWF day by day.

GFS: http://www.meteociel.fr/modeles/gfse_cartes.php

ECMWF: http://www.meteociel.fr/modeles/ecmwf.php

However both will vary widely for each model run for a date a long way off. GFS has 4 model runs a day, ECMWF has 2. From about next Monday onwards they should be increasingly more accurate for the 22nd.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,088 ✭✭✭pauldry

dry with some sunshine 17c , at a guess

up MAYO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Mr Cumulonimbus

5 days to go, looks decent for Sunday.

gfs-0-123-3h_lza5.png

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

so don't pack away the swimming togs just yet :)

we're always due an indian summer

• Registered Users Posts: 6,141 ✭✭✭Elmer Blooker

ME forecast for the Dublin area tomorrow:
    A dry, warm day with spells of sunshine developing after mist and fog clear. Winds light to moderate, south to southeasterly. Top temperatures 19 to 22 degrees Celsius.

If the wind is southerly it will get a lot higher than 22c, sure its 23c today with a westerly breeze. :confused:
    I can see a 26c tomorrow so it could get sweltering hot at Croker, obviously if the wind is SE it will be cooler.
    UP THE DUBS

• Advertisement
Advertisement