Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

credit card iban

Options
  • 11-09-2013 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭

hi 
    im looking to transfer money to my boi card but need the iban and bic for the boi mastercard account within boi. can u help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi blahblah06, 

Thanks for posting. 

If you are transferring from a BOI current account, you can add the payee details on 365 online under Add a Bill - you would not need the IBAN and BIC for this. 

If it's a case that you are transferring to your BOI credit card from a non ROI account and require the IBAN and BIC, the details are printed on your credit card statement. 

If you don't have a statement to hand, please call Credit Card Services on 1890 251 251 / 00 353 56 7757747.

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

Billy I spent 15 minutes onto then this morning I got transfered from current account to cc back to current and no answer ten when transfered to cc.
    Can u please pm me the details as I've no cc statement 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi, 

I've sent a PM with the details. 

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭sibergoth

hi, just posting on this old thread.

I also need the BIC and IBAN to pay my credit card from my online banking (PTSB)

The IBAN is on the statement, but no sign of a BIC number.    any idea where to find this ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula C

[font=Arial", "sans-serif]Hi sibergoth,[/font]

[font=Arial", "sans-serif]Thanks for your query.[/font]

[font=Arial", "sans-serif]The BIC details for Bank of Ireland accounts are standard for all accounts. If your hold an ROI Credit Card you will be required to add your ROI BIC number which is BOFIIE2D, however, if you currently hold a NI or GB BOI card this BIC number is as follows -BOFIGB2B.[/font]

[font=Arial", "sans-serif]Please note when you are setting up this transfer with your PTSB account please ensure to note your credit card account number as a reference number.[/font]

[font=Arial", "sans-serif]We hope this information is of benefit to you, if we can assist with anything else please do not hesitate to contact us.[/font]

[font=Arial", "sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]

[font=Arial", "sans-serif]Paula C[/font]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭echancrure

Hi sibergoth,

Thanks for your query.

The BIC details for Bank of Ireland accounts are standard for all accounts. If your hold an ROI Credit Card you will be required to add your ROI BIC number which is BOFIIE2D, however, if you currently hold a NI or GB BOI card this BIC number is as follows -BOFIGB2B.

Please note when you are setting up this transfer with your PTSB account please ensure to note your credit card account number as a reference number.

We hope this information is of benefit to you, if we can assist with anything else please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,

Paula C
    This is clear as mud. Why is the bic not on credit card statements?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

echancrure wrote: »
    Hi sibergoth,

Thanks for your query.

The BIC details for Bank of Ireland accounts are standard for all accounts. If your hold an ROI Credit Card you will be required to add your ROI BIC number which is BOFIIE2D, however, if you currently hold a NI or GB BOI card this BIC number is as follows -BOFIGB2B.

Please note when you are setting up this transfer with your PTSB account please ensure to note your credit card account number as a reference number.

We hope this information is of benefit to you, if we can assist with anything else please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,

Paula C
    This is clear as mud. Why is the bic not on credit card statements?
    Hi echancrure,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

The IBAN details are located on the left hand side of your statement. Although the BIC details are currently not printed, this is something we hope to include in the future.

For Euro payments the BIC is BOFIIE2D, for sterling payments the BIC is BOFIGB2B.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks

Nicola

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭mmooney1983

Hi there 
    Also trying to set up the account number and sort code to pay BOI Mastercard from my credit union account. Can't get through to credit card services. Don't have any statements. Could you PM me the account number and sort code? (Credit union online doesn't have IBAN/BIC yet for some reason when adding payees)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi there 
    Also trying to set up the account number and sort code to pay BOI Mastercard from my credit union account. Can't get through to credit card services. Don't have any statements. Could you PM me the account number and sort code? (Credit union online doesn't have IBAN/BIC yet for some reason when adding payees)
    Hi mmooney1983

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on this thread.

We're sorry to hear you had difficulties trying to reach Card Services by phone.

Your IBAN and BIC/Swift details for your credit card are as follows:

IBAN: IE46BOFI90153899943016 / BIC/SWIFT: BOFIIE2D

Please ensure that you include your 16 digit credit card number as the reference in order for the payment to be applied to your Credit Card Account. Just to mention, your IBAN details can be located on the left hand side of your statement should you require it in the future.

Just incase:

Sterling Payment Details
    Iban: GB37BOFI90154699943016 / BIC/SWIFT: BOFIGB2B  

As IBAN and BIC is required, you will need to ask your Credit Union to send the payment as above.

We hope this information helps,

Many Thanks

Alison

Okay
    I am confused as on my 365 online, the credit card account IBAN is IE50BOFI90153899945951
    This was entered automatically by 365online.

And as I have said, the CU want account number and sort code, which I presume is the last 14 digits of the IBAN.

So will either IBAN do?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Okay
    I am confused as on my 365 online, the credit card account IBAN is IE50BOFI90153899945951
    This was entered automatically by 365online.

And as I have said, the CU want account number and sort code, which I presume is the last 14 digits of the IBAN.

So will either IBAN do?
    Hi mmooney1983

Thanks for coming back to us.

The IBAN & BIC we have given above is for international and other domestic transfers. 

The IBAN & BIC that's pre-populated on 365Online is for transfers from a BOI Account.

Yes, the sort code and account number is the last 14 digits, although we would assume the Credit Union would be using IBAN & BIC. 

We hope this helps, feel free to get in touch for any future queries. 

Many Thanks
    Alison

Great thanks!
    No they're not using it! But if it's the last 14 digits that's fine.

Thanks

Advertisement