Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where in KK to Sell Jewelery

Options
  • 11-09-2013 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi Lads,

I'm looking to find out is there anywhere in kilkenny that buys jewelry at a good price. I've have tried cash for gold but the price they quoted me for an engagement and wedding rings was a joke. I have the original receipts for these rings so I'm a genuine seller. Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

It's not to do with whether you're genuine or not - the fact is that it's very hard to sell an engagement ring. They only ever seem to fetch a pittance- a fraction of what they cost new. Often the store you bought it in wouldn't ever take it back - not even for half what you paid for it. It's just one of those things...

Cash for gold are offering scrap value probably.

Advertisement