Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA V & Amazon

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭robz18

Stevek101 wrote: »
    Any time I've used it before I normally get it the same day around 11ish. Thankfully mine arrived up North this morning as well.
    Dave 101 wrote: »
    same here hopefully we get them this evening
    Does yours still just say "CheckedIn" under status? Apparently it's going to change to "In transit" whenever it leaves...
    simon360 wrote: »
    How do I check if something checked in Belfast on PM?
    It'll tell you here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭Stevek101

robz18 wrote: »
    Does yours still just say "CheckedIn" under status? Apparently it's going to change to "In transit" whenever it leaves...

It'll tell you here.

In transit is when it leaves to be delivered to designated Parcel Motel?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭SimonQuinlank

In transit means its on the van to Dublin yeah.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

Whoop. Lucky for me I ordered a toolbox so Amazon sent the parcel with UPS. I got me grubby mits on it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭donnyb28

I'm in the same boat as some of you, ordered with Amazon and Parcel Motel, currently checked in to Belfast since 12.30am, still wondering if I will get it tonight or tomorrow, I've no idea :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 775 ✭✭✭simon360

donnyb28 wrote: »
    I'm in the same boat as some of you, ordered with Amazon and Parcel Motel, currently checked in to Belfast since 12.30am, still wondering if I will get it tonight or tomorrow, I've no idea :(

When was yours dispatched can I ask?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭donnyb28

simon360 wrote: »
    When was yours dispatched can I ask?

The order was place on Saturday afternoon, dispatched from Amazon yesterday (Sunday), although I used express 1 day delivery using Amazon prime, currently in Belfast with parcel motel.

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭AH92

At this rate if it's still checked in then you wont get in until 2 am/ next day. Only on Saturdays i've noticed where the item usually comes to the locker at around 8-10pm the same day because it's in transit by around 4pm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 469 ✭✭Dave 101

It'll tell you here.

ye its still says checked in, looks like itll be tomorrow before I get it, good job iam off work for the week

No word from mine at all, Dispatched yesterday, using 2 day delivery. Delivery date says Thursday, should I be worrying?

• Advertisement

here's mine for comparison

cheers for tat, mine is defo not game only so hope bout orders are in the same box

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,673 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

So I got an email at about 12 today telling me it would be dispatched at 4,4 o clock comes and goes and it still hasn't been shipped,they've taken money from my account,obviously they must have overestimated demand and sold out ?Its a joke,why can't they just tell me that if that is the case,I think I'll ring support this time,I'm half tempted to download from the psn store.

Sorry for the constant complaining.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

Can it still be bought for €40?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,673 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Luap wrote: »
    Can it still be bought for €40?

no its gone up to 59 now I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 DowDow

been good reading through this thread and seeing how crazy with anticipation we all are, finally got my dispatched confirmation, estimated friday, standard class. been a long sickening wait so far

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭Arturo Bandini

Just got an email saying it's been dispatched. Wasn't expecting it to be sent today after what I was told, so can't complain. Hopefully, if I'm lucky, I'll have it for the weekend.

Dispatched at last,hopefully be here friday.

hopefully the anxious wait will just make it all sweeter when it arrives, gives us a chance to stock pile beer and snacks atleast

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Dan28696

Anyone who got there dispatched with An Post can you track yours. Because Amazon say that An Post don't allow you to track their items on amazon which I know is rubbish. Also for those who got theirs dispatched on Monday evening where is your item now. This will give me a idea where my item is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

Mine dispatched last night, is there any chance I could get it by tomorrow? I'm not too hopeful but there might be a chance!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 501 ✭✭✭muff03

Dispatched! Booya! There goes my life!!

Just as long as I can have it for the weekend I'll be a happy man, won't see the light of day for the whole of it :pac:

mine is an post and it wont let me track it. def going the parcel motel route next time after this

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭jimjamcoolio

Dan28696 wrote: »
    Anyone who got there dispatched with An Post can you track yours. Because Amazon say that An Post don't allow you to track their items on amazon which I know is rubbish. Also for those who got theirs dispatched on Monday evening where is your item now. This will give me a idea where my item is.

How do you suggest doing that?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Dan28696

Well if your item is currently being shipped by An post and you have a tracking number, did your game get into the dublin parcel center or is being shipped from dublin to where ever you are. It just giving me a better idea of where my is at.

Dan28696 wrote: »

No tracking info,so pray to god its here Friday :D.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

no its gone up to 59 now I think.

Price has gone up to €70, but remember you get the pre-order promise.

You get the game for the price you pre-ordered at, I'd hold on for it :)

Mine says not yet dispatched, but showing at the original price. Amazon are kinda cool like that, I order most games from them, they are always cheaper during the pre-order phase. The new batman is €32 on PC if you order now, €40 for consoles :)

TheDoc wrote: »
    Price has gone up to €70, but remember you get the pre-order promise.

You get the game for the price you pre-ordered at, I'd hold on for it :)

Mine says not yet dispatched, but showing at the original price. Amazon are kinda cool like that, I order most games from them, they are always cheaper during the pre-order phase. The new batman is €32 on PC if you order now, €40 for consoles :)

70? Jesus Christ man :-0

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭robz18

In transit now 8)

• Advertisement

70? Jesus Christ man :-0

amazon are selling it at 38 sterling but are out of stock, other companies are selling it thru amazon from 49.99 sterling

Advertisement