Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA V & Amazon

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭LiamKK1982

Looks like pre downloading is delayed until the 16th, thanks a lot Sony C**TS!

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/429358/gta-5-pre-loading-on-ps3-delayed-until-september-16/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Got mine dispatched from amazon this morning, hopefully parcel motel will get it tonight/tomorrow morning and i'll have it saturday evening. Got free first class delivery from amazon too. Game £35 + PM €3.50 = :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

CombatCow wrote: »
    Got mine dispatched from amazon this morning, hopefully parcel motel will get it tonight/tomorrow morning and i'll have it saturday evening. Got free first class delivery from amazon too. Game £35 + PM €3.50 = :D

You using a PM in south ireland, right? Not Sending to north?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,673 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

No dispatch for me yet :mad:

You using a PM in south ireland, right? Not Sending to north?

Yeah my parcel motel collection point is in Dublin

• Advertisement

Yeah my parcel motel collection point is in Dublin

Just checked. Nearest one to me is in Cork. Its quite a bit away for me. Will cost me a good bit on petrol on top of that. Its going to be hard, but I will have to just wait. I will hate everyone on tuesday in GTA V thread. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Just after been dispatched from amazon to parcel motel so hoping it arrives to them Monday and I will have it some stage Tuesday worst case Wednesday but with the money saved I'll wait 24 hours

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

Dispatch for me today, PM in the south. Still wont get to play it till next week :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭Squaredude

gotthebug wrote: »
    Just after been dispatched from amazon to parcel motel so hoping it arrives to them Monday and I will have it some stage Tuesday worst case Wednesday but with the money saved I'll wait 24 hours
    Used to use gamesnash.ie when pre-ordering.Always got the game on the day of release or the day before.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 ian180power

No dispatch for me yet :mad:

I was the same only ordered yesterday but just got email to say its despatched,hang in there :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,673 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Was it only dispatched if you used PM?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭Andy-Pandy

Mines dispatched, cant wait.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

Do you know what date/month you pre ordered by any chance?

August 24th

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Maddylicious

F1ngers wrote: »
    Using amazon alone, you will unlikely get it for release date.
    With PM you increase your chances of having it for release date.

Excuse the ignorance as never used PM before but how does it increase the chances? Why does amazon dispatch to PM address sooner than getting it delivered to home address? Also, do you use PM Finglas or Northern Ireland address?

Thanks! :confused:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Excuse the ignorance as never used PM before but how does it increase the chances? Why does amazon dispatch to PM address sooner than getting it delivered to home address? Also, do you use PM Finglas or Northern Ireland address?

Thanks! :confused:

You have your order shipped to the NI UK address, PM then send it on to you in Dublin. If you're dependent on An Post or whoever amazon use then you're stuck with their slower service. Just watch the video on the PM website.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Maddylicious

5uspect wrote: »
    You have your order shipped to the NI UK address, PM then send it on to you in Dublin. If you're dependent on An Post or whoever amazon use then you're stuck with their slower service. Just watch the video on the PM website.

Thanks for that 5uspect

How come amazon are dispatching it early? Is that just to PM or are they also shipping direct deliveries early too? Obviously it's too late for me this time around and will just keep my eye out for tescos hopefully having a deal.. Will be handy to know for next time.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

They're shipping to pretty much everyone early so they can compete with bricks and mortar stores. If you're in the UK you will benefit from this as they have a great delivery service, our postal system isn't so speedy. Parcel Motel exists because of that disparity in service, as well as the security and convenience of package collection.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 998 ✭✭✭Chriscl1

my gta v delivery update is now at parcel motel Belfast 14 Sep 2013 10:03

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Same here mine checked in this morning at 9.58am in Belfast. So wondering when it will get down here? Tonight?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 998 ✭✭✭Chriscl1

it would be sweet if it was tonight but im not sure if they do sat night sun morning drives down south. at worst it could be monday morning i suppose.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭Barlett

If you live in Dublin you'll definitely have it tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Whoop whoop! :D

Just checked in at Belfast, will be playing tonight :P

271701.jpg

Any chance of getting it in limerick 2nite

Just checked in at Belfast, will be playing tonight :P

271701.jpg

Scumbag!!! ENJOY! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭Fenix

Just got mine delivered! Unfortunately I'm just headin to work :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,278 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

I feel ripped :

DISPATCH ESTIMATE MONDAY 16 SEP 2013
    DELIVERY ESTIMATE FRIDAY 20 SEP 2013 - SATURDAY 21 SEP 2013

Thinking I should have used parcel motel address :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Mines at parcel motel in Belfast :-D

Anyone know if they deliver to Limerick on Sat or will it be Monday?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭Fenix

My precious....

null_zpsbd9b4414.jpg

• Advertisement

Fenix wrote: »
    My precious....

null_zpsbd9b4414.jpg

Where are you that it's after araiving

Advertisement