Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA V & Amazon

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭Fenix

gotthebug wrote: »
    Where are you that it's after araiving

Derry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

gotthebug wrote: »
    Any chance of getting it in limerick 2nite

Just asked Parcel Motel on Twitter. Not till Monday for us :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 19,277 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Just let it be known I will forever feel ill will towards anyone who gets to play this today :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Will the status on Parcel Motel change when it gets put on the truck for delivery?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

Yeah, It'll change to "In Transit"

You'll have it Monday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,188 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

How long does it take Amazon to process my order? Did it 10 mins go and they haven't taken anything from my card yet!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

Thats mad. Game not released til next Tuesday, people have it today!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,349 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

IvySlayer wrote: »
    How long does it take Amazon to process my order? Did it 10 mins go and they haven't taken anything from my card yet!!

I'd say you are at the very bottom of a big pile in someones inbox.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 775 ✭✭✭simon360

Yeah I preordered, although not too bothered about having it on release because backed up on work. Amazon said I'd have it next Thurs - Sat approximately. Any ideas when it'll be dispatched? not using parcel motel or anything.

Edit: would it be worthwhile to have it shipped to parcel motel using supersaver delivery at this point? or just stay at my home address.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

The only reason I am not going to one of you lucky bastard houses with Machete, is that Warframe update 10 came out last night. So I am pretty busy and happy out.

You got away easy! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

Fenix wrote: »
    Just got mine delivered! Unfortunately I'm just headin to work :(

Where you based? What parcel motel you use?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

CombatCow wrote: »
    Just checked in at Belfast, will be playing tonight :P

271701.jpg

Really? Is it not gonna be Monday by the time is transferred down from Belfast to your local parcel motel?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Would it be too late to order it know with parcel motel and have it tuesday?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,188 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

F1ngers wrote: »
    I'd say you are at the very bottom of a big pile in someones inbox.

I want them to do it now now now now now now :mad::mad:

Well they took a euro from my account for some reason

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭Squaredude

Been playing this since last night.Its awesome.Time to call into work sick I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 723 ✭✭✭soap1978

any hope of release day be broken and shops sell it early

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,005 ✭✭✭circadian

Half my fb updates are mates getting it from amazon. Gonna order from game and have it for the weekend. Tons of points to redeem so worth waiting to save €60.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭Days 298

Mine left the PM depot at 12.03 today according to the tracker. I'm hoping for a delivery today or tomorrow but going on my history section. Things that leave the depot Saturday arrive on Monday. But still fingers crossed. Make my day Parcel Motel.... please.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭mrnobodyfan87

Sorry haven't been following this thread but if I order this from Amazon today can I get it Monday?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 775 ✭✭✭simon360

Sorry haven't been following this thread but if I order this from Amazon today can I get it Monday?

If you use 2 day delivery and parcel motel then yes probably, if you're on Free delivery then sadly not, it gets dispatched monday :(

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭mrnobodyfan87

simon360 wrote: »
    If you use 2 day delivery and parcel motel then yes probably, if you're on Free delivery then sadly not, it gets dispatched monday :(

meh i'll just pick it up in a shop on tuesday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,707 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

Just bought it there using the free first class delivery an PM.

Only 40 quid, even if it's a day late it'll be worth saving 20 quid.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭donna 182

I pre-ordered it from Amazon with 2 day delivery over a month ago and mine hasn't been despatched yet :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7 cathaoir99

My order from Amazon was dispatched yesterday and arrived early this morning. Im up in Derry, seems a lot got theirs today in the North. Im wondering, if i play whilst connected to XBL will i get banned? Surely its not my fault the retailer dispatched the game early.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

You should be fine to be honest. Just don't go posting footage online with your gamer tag displayed. And expect some abuse from your friends list.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,707 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

donna 182 wrote: »
    I pre-ordered it from Amazon with 2 day delivery over a month ago and mine hasn't been despatched yet :(

If it was to Ireland, then you won't get it until release day or later. It's only the ones sent to the Parcel Motels up north that got them.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭donna 182

_Tyrrell_ wrote: »
    If it was to Ireland, then you won't get it until release day or later. It's only the ones sent to the Parcel Motels up north that got them.

Oh thanks for clearing that up :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,673 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

donna 182 wrote: »

Im in the same boat :( probably wont have it thursday,friday hopefully.

Advertisement