Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calendar thread

Options
  • 11-09-2013 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭

Hey I was thinking we should have a single simple thread with all upcoming events listed in the OP.

Broken down month by month, with Irish tournaments, International Streams, other things like game release dates etc.

I could make a basic first post, people can contribute more in the comments generally following formatting, and then (as i know edit privileges run out after a day or two) a few kind souls to on occasion compile the new posts into one and pm a mod to update the OP.

For Example I was thinking we could List something like as follows

September 2013:

Irish Events:

Sep 7th Saturday: Inferno Rises, 1pm XGC Dublin. Thread Stream Youtube
    Sep 15th Sunday: Invasion (SSF IV), 2pm Cottage Bar Galway. Thread Facebook

International Events
    :

Sep 14th-15th: Lockdown Portugal. Thread Trailer Website Brackets

Misc:

Sep 20th Street Fighter V Announce Trailer Website

October 2013:

October XX: Things

So yeah, contributions, suggestions, etc.

Edit: So if adding to it, copy the info from thread, add new info in correct place and then pm mod, then its a simple c&p job.
    Also yeah i mispelt calendar...

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

You'd be better off with some form of Google doc linked in the OP.

By better off, I mean there's no way I'm constantly updating a post like that without help. lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

Ha, That did cross my mind.

Advertisement