Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for 4 bedroom house GOREY

Options
  • 11-09-2013 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi All

Lovely family currently looking for a 4 bedroom house in Gorey, Co. Wexford. Unfurnished preferably. Looking for a long term lease, atleast 3 years.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭anto9

Loads of houses listed in Gorey on Daft.ie .Many listed for many months so it should be easy to find a place there .Most offering one year contract .

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sineadmoon

Thanks for the replies. I have looked at all the Internet sites. I am hoping that someone might see this post and decide to let a house tgat maybe has bern vacant, inherited or they are just not sure what to do with it.
    I find alot of the great houses are often let through word of mouth rather than on a site or through a letting agent. Hence this post. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭anto9

sineadmoon wrote: »
    Thanks for the replies. I have looked at all the Internet sites. I am hoping that someone might see this post and decide to let a house tgat maybe has bern vacant, inherited or they are just not sure what to do with it.
    I find alot of the great houses are often let through word of mouth rather than on a site or through a letting agent. Hence this post. :)

Maybe ,and you could also drive around the area and look for rental signs .I am not sure though if thats done much in Ireland .Its awhile since i have been back .

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Vinnyh86

Hi there just wondering if you got sorted with a house I'd say you have

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Vinnyh86

I have a four bedroom if you could send me your number I'll give you a call thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement