Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What does 2014 hold for you ? **Mod Warning Post 25**

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

foxyboxer wrote: »
    First year in triathlon.

Skerries Half was a disaster for me.
    (Mechanical issue on the bike).

Applied the lessons learnt and completed A priority race, IM Wales in 14.48. My first long distance and the bike course beat me up. Still a novice cyclist and plan is to get passionate about cycling in 2014. Might look for redemption in Tenby for 2014 too.

Had a stomach bug right before DCM last year (struggled in for a 4hr11) so want a PB (sub 3hr46) to make amends this year.

<MOD snip> now you know better than to discuss this race mloc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Brick Session

Did someone say Wales

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Actually do a couple of tris next year - this requires me getting back running at some point, which is very slow progress at the moment (1 run since early August because my back is just that damn tempremental). Would love to do the Great London Swim again next year too, really enjoyed that last month.

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭kal7

Copenhagen IM in August, if my 40yr old body stands up to training. First attempt at IM. Only done half so far. So no silly sneaky attempts at PB's for 5km etc. Slow burn all the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

Running. That's it.

2014 I'm going to run and see what this aul lad can do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pgibbo

Running. That's it.

You'll miss not swimming :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

pgibbo wrote: »
    You'll miss not swimming :rolleyes:

All 22k that I did this year :rolleyes:

Saying that I had my best race swim ever in Humbert with no training. Maybe that's the key to the future for me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,704 ✭✭✭✭RayCun

Running. That's it.

Step towards the skinny flickering light

Advertisement