Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeating an I-Grade

Options
  • 11-09-2013 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭

A friend of mine failed an I-Grade during the Summer and was told after a meeting with the lecturer that there was nothing that can be done for him except that he has to do a link in.
    Is this true? Surely he should be able to do a repeat exam and be capped at a C3? This one exam is setting him a year back now where as other people got two chances at it. What can he do now?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭The Bogman

Same thing happened my friend a couple of years ago. As far as I know, nothing you can do. Only get 1 chance at an I-grade.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭VanishingActs

No you can't repeat it. I asked the question before I sat my own i-grade exam in August. I found it really stressful only having one chance at it.

Advertisement