Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tattoo removal in Waterford

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,384 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

edward2222 wrote: »
    but my brother used it when the company he's working for wants to remove his tattoo.

why did they wanted them removed? health grounds or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭edward2222

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    why did they wanted them removed? health grounds or something?

hhhmm I guess its similar to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

Well I have my 3rd appointment tomorrow, having good fading so far, looking forward to more and I'm hopeful it will be gone by this time next year.

Well I have my 3rd appointment tomorrow, having good fading so far, looking forward to more and I'm hopeful it will be gone by this time next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,384 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

edward2222 wrote: »
    hhhmm I guess its similar to that.

intrigued now. sounds like a situation whereby id be saying get f ed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭edward2222

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    intrigued now. sounds like a situation whereby id be saying get f ed

hhhhmmmm

So has anyone used Yakuza for removal? I phoned them today only €50 per session. I think I will book them for my 4th session but I'm nervous as I'm going good with aurelia at the moment.

Change of plan, cancelled aurelia for my appointment today, booked in with yakuza for Friday !

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭beyondbelief67

michellie wrote: »
    Change of plan, cancelled aurelia for my appointment today, booked in with yakuza for Friday !

Hope it works well for you. I'm hoping to get mine removed there too.

Hope it works well for you. I'm hoping to get mine removed there too.

Thanks! Is your tattoo big? Mine is fairly small, I'm hoping it will be gone by March /April next year.

• Advertisement

Thanks! Is your tattoo big? Mine is fairly small, I'm hoping it will be gone by March /April next year.

Smallish but I've 3/4 just mistake from teenage years lol
    I had one removed when the lazers first became popular in the early 90s only took a few treatments and went well I imagine yours will be the same.

Hope so! My appointment went well today in yakuza, place is spotless! Booked my next appointment for 6 weeks time :)

Update, 4th session done.

That's looking brilliant, I've my second appointment soon and can't wait, their place is so clean very professional.

That's looking brilliant, I've my second appointment soon and can't wait, their place is so clean very professional.

To be honest I think the change is from my 2 appointments in Aurelia. I am not going back to Yakuza again, speaking to a Dr in a clinic in Dublin and he confirmed what I feared that yakuza are using cheap machines from China.

When I asked about what type of laser they were using the guy in there had no idea and to be honest I don't think he was professionally trained in it either.

I have booked back in again with Aurelia. And I feel like I have wasted time and money in Yakuza.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,644 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Hmmm.. If it's that good with a colour tattoo than getting an only black one removed shouldn't take too long.

How expensive has it been?

callaway92 wrote: »
    Hmmm.. If it's that good with a colour tattoo than getting an only black one removed shouldn't take too long.

How expensive has it been?

€240 so far. €70 per session in aurelia, €50 in yakuza(which i am not going back to again)

So i went back to aurelia today, my god i forgot how strong their machine was- compaired to the cheap **** machine Yakuza have. My tattoo is now sore and burnt feeling and the session was painful. After my yakuza appointment I had no reaction, slight pink fine within an hour.

Please people, do yourselves a favour and dont go to Yakuza for tattoo removal you'll be wasting time and money. The legislation in Ireland means any joe soap can use those machines but I know for a fact that they are not trained properly in there. The guy hadnt a clue about the type of laser or anything. They didnt put any cream on me afterwards or bandage me up like they do in Aurelia. it just wasnt professional.

The difference is unreal. It might cost more or take time to get to kilkenny. But id rather pay extra to actually get rid of this tattoo.

Advertisement