Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tuition fees

Options
  • 11-09-2013 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

If liable to pay tuition fees and what stage should I be prompted to pay them..? Would it be during the online registration on top of the student contribution or ...?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭brian plank

if you registered online it would have said what the fees covered. if not just go through the process as far as the payment stage and it'll more than likely say something like "student contribution/tuition fees - 2500", which covers everything for the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭shnoo_shnoo

if you registered online it would have said what the fees covered. if not just go through the process as far as the payment stage and it'll more than likely say something like "student contribution/tuition fees - 2500", which covers everything for the year.

I payed and it came up registration fees €2515 (15 wit card) I'm confused though as I though I was liable for tuition fees in addition to student contribution, now maybe im wrong, that's why I was wondering if they are paid at a different time or anything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭MOC88

I payed and it came up registration fees €2515 (15 wit card) I'm confused though as I though I was liable for tuition fees in addition to student contribution, now maybe im wrong, that's why I was wondering if they are paid at a different time or anything

Okay I'm not saying to do this exactly but if I were you

DO NOT TELL ANYBODY

especially the fees office... keep it to yourself, and the money, in case they come looking for it at some point in the future

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭brian plank

MOC88 wrote: »
    Okay I'm not saying to do this exactly but if I were you

DO NOT TELL ANYBODY

bit late for that

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭shnoo_shnoo

I got a letter from the college literally a day after asking for all my information about my old course to bring it back into them to see if I qualify for the free fees initiative, it only dawned on me after that there was a question during the registration about whether I had attended college before and I clicked yes, obviously they wait until they've received that and then send out the form ... oh well... another 1300€ ... what a barrel of laughs this country is.. free money for those who aren't arsed to do anything.. taken from the people trying to make something of themselves..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭MOC88

I got a letter from the college literally a day after asking for all my information about my old course to bring it back into them to see if I qualify for the free fees initiative, it only dawned on me after that there was a question during the registration about whether I had attended college before and I clicked yes, obviously they wait until they've received that and then send out the form ... oh well... another 1300€ ... what a barrel of laughs this country is.. free money for those who aren't arsed to do anything.. taken from the people trying to make something of themselves..

Couldn't agree more

Advertisement