Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Pre-Order Fifa 14

Options
  • 11-09-2013 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭

Hi i was wondering where the cheapest pre-order fifa 14 is in dublin? I would be open to buying online depending on how long it takes to deliver

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

I would like to know where it's the cheapest too, preferably a cheap Ultimate Edition.Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭RidleyRider

Going by GTA, amazon guys. Parcel motel it if ye can.

Not too bothered about getting it early, want it cheap as lol, buying two games in 10 days is not good!

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭tomottosam

gamesnash is the cheapest i can see in ireland, i know im going pre-ordering with them after the way gamestop treated me ova gta

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭UnawareCaesar

Did Tesco do this cheap again last year?

• Advertisement

Did Tesco do this cheap again last year?

Not last year as far as I remember

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Amazon looking for €50 which will be the cheapest you will get it. I assume Tesco will have it for €55 like GTA.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 airgilbert

You can get the PC version as a download for 29 euro from Amazon.com, in case any one cares.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Mark26

I got mine in HMV last year coz it was a fiver cheaper than gamestop on the day of release. I tried Tesco as they're normally a tenner cheaper but last year they had it at full price. Also check out Argos as some people have said they do it at a good price too. I already have mine pre booked on Amazon which I never do for games, so I'm hoping I'm not waiting til Monday or Tuesday to receive it :0

Pre ordered in xtra vision so I'm guaranteed a copy :) worth the 5er pre ordering since may :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Nolars

Pre ordered in xtra vision so I'm guaranteed a copy :) worth the 5er pre ordering since may :)

To be fair they always have copies i rang them today and they said come in at midnight if you want a copy.

In my local, they're few and far between. I won't be caught like I was a few years back :pac:

Advertisement