Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Heading to Belfast store for a new iPhone

12345679»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭Muff Richardson

Video from launch in Belfast Store, have a lookout for yourself!

https://www.youtube.com/embed/00zG4EJCpYo

why wasn't that fat ginger lad first in? gutted for him :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Bigcheeze

Could be a couple of reasons:

Being fat and ginger he has no mates to hold his place when going for a piss ?

His fat fingers were not supported by touch ID ?

He's ginger.

P.s. Why do the apple staff applaud themselves? Look at me I opened the doors of a shop slightly earlier than usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭wush06

Do us a favourite lads give us a screen shot of the phones you got. Did you pair get the 5s or the 5c. I'm sure the fat lad got a 5s.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

Bigcheeze wrote: »

He's ginger.

P.s. Why do the apple staff applaud themselves? Look at me I opened the doors of a shop slightly earlier than usual.

They're applauding us, for passing the first test in our indoctrination into Appletology.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭Muff Richardson

He's ginger.

gingers always lose, especially fat ones.

apple make nice stuff no denying it, the fanfare is pathetic. it's a phone, the state of yer one in the video

*whoo whoo high 5, high 5, it's a new phone*...would ye ever f*ck off ye muppet

I don't get it, but whatever rocks your boat and I guess it's not harming anyone, although I'm waiting for the journal to post the inevitable story of a few Chinese kids selling their kidneys and whatnot to buy one of these

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭wush06

He's ginger.

gingers always lose, especially fat ones.

apple make nice stuff no denying it, the fanfare is pathetic. it's a phone, the state of yer one in the video

*whoo whoo high 5, high 5, it's a new phone*...would ye ever f*ck off ye muppet

I don't get it, but whatever rocks your boat and I guess it's not harming anyone, although I'm waiting for the journal to post the inevitable story of a few Chinese kids selling their kidneys and whatnot to buy one of these

So run along you loser and get a life oh wait you can't afford one lol

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

The que doesn't seem as condense this year, ie less people. And they still sold out by 10am. Shows how little stock they had.

nightster1 wrote: »
    Anyone know if the 5s is sold out in Belfast?

AFAIK, yes it's sold out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,213 ✭✭✭culabula

daithi77 wrote: »
    The fanastic Hannah was all smiles and couldn't have been more helpful either. Gaeilge ghalánta chomh maith aici.

Welcome, Dáithí, to boards.

Fáilte ó chroí roimh Dháithí go boards.ie.

Some of the recent remarks above, however ironic, however tongue-in-cheek, however post-modern hipster ironic are bordering on the unacceptable.

Remember: keep it civil.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,941 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Wow that might be the saddest thing ive seen this year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

mdwexford wrote: »
    Wow that might be the saddest thing ive seen this year.

Au contraire mon frere.

The saddest thing is, reading a thread you care nothing about. Posting a comment about things you have no interest in ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭stimpson

mad muffin wrote: »
    Au contraire mon frere.

The saddest thing is, reading a thread you care nothing about. Posting a comment about things you have no interest in ;)

At 3AM on a Saturday night!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

mad muffin wrote: »
    Au contraire mon frere.

I do care and I do have interest, not sure why you think I don't.
    stimpson wrote: »
    At 3AM on a Saturday night!

Yeah I should be out getting drunk that would make me super cool.

Least you both got all the other sheep thanking your posts though that's something.

If you both can't admit the clapping and high fiveing was cringeworthy then you are mental.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,987 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

mdwexford wrote: »
    I do care and I do have interest, not sure why you think I don't.

Yeah I should be out getting drunk that would make me super cool.

Least you both got all the other sheep thanking your posts though that's something.

If you both can't admit the clapping and high fiveing was cringeworthy then you are mental.

Its ok its ok, Even if you own apple products and come here you cant say anything bad about anything apple, or you'll be told what you were told with :rolleyes: at the end.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,481 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

0ph0rce0 wrote: »
    Its ok its ok, Even if you own apple products and come here you cant say anything bad about anything apple, or you'll be told what you were told with :rolleyes: at the end.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,987 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

See, and now i'll get banned or some stupid infraction :pac:

Its the boards way, its in every section sure, where the motors section drive supercars and never break the 50km speed limit, politics where every brit jumps in and blames the IRA for anything, In Apple & Android Devices where apple and google are god. everyones great

You cant have an opinion because tossers like above think they are funny with the posts above

Even in bold, some people simply appear incapable of comprehending the word CIVIL.

I've now had to admonish too many times in this thread. The day came and went, some of us got our new phones, others didn't yet.

Enough has been said on the subject.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement