Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chalk drawn around dog mess.

Options
  • 11-09-2013 2:54pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,598 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Firstly I have to say, since moving to Carlow I've never seen more dog shít on the paths in all my life.

However I was walking up Hannover Road there and I noticed all the piles were circled in chalk. What's the story with that?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

The circles were drawn before the mess was made.

They're just very well trained dogs.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,598 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

I'm going to go ahead and say Carlow Town has a huge problem with dogshít.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Its always had that problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

Someone was trying to draw a line under it so they could move on........:D

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭bytheglass

Completely agree, we have a terrible problem. I live up Browneshill Road and its a terrible mess. Is it because we don't have public bins anymore? These people are not responsible dog owners. The council even ran that campaign about toxi-something-or-other, just goes to show people are careless, selfish and lazy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 buttercupno5

Agreed. Do the council still provide those pooper scoopers free of charge? I would also agree that its more a case of laziness and no bins!

Advertisement