Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Callback feature a bit buggy?

Options
  • 11-09-2013 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Just some feedback on your call back feature.

I just called to enquire about broadband there and I reached the call back service.

It asked was this my number "087xxxxxxx", I have a meteor number (085) on 3, so I have no idea where it got that number from.

So I entered in my number (had to do it twice for some reason).

I got to the next stage and it said (without break) "Say your name followed by the hash key, press 1 for an immediate call back or 2 to schedule a call" to which I was very confuded what to do! After meekly calling out my name to nobody and pressing # that was considered an invalid option so im not sure when I was ment to do that part

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hey,

Just some feedback on your call back feature.

I just called to enquire about broadband there and I reached the call back service.

It asked was this my number "087xxxxxxx", I have a meteor number (085) on 3, so I have no idea where it got that number from.

So I entered in my number (had to do it twice for some reason).

I got to the next stage and it said (without break) "Say your name followed by the hash key, press 1 for an immediate call back or 2 to schedule a call" to which I was very confuded what to do! After meekly calling out my name to nobody and pressing # that was considered an invalid option so im not sure when I was ment to do that part

Hi witnessmenow

I will pass on the feedback thanks. If you want to PM me with your query and details I can look into it for you.

Mark

Advertisement