Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carie remake

• 11-09-2013 3:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭

I see there is a remake of Carie coming out soon. Believe it or not Ive not seen the orignal despite knowing that iconic image of her covered in all that blood...

So I plan to watch the remake first then watch the orignal after be intresting to see how I feel about the 2 movies watching them in that order.....

Remakes tend to be bad but then ive always gone into them with expectations. now I will have none......

I think the only good remake was rob Zombies, Halloween....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭gufnork

I see there is a remake of Carie coming out soon. Believe it or not Ive not seen the orignal despite knowing that iconic image of her covered in all that blood...

So I plan to watch the remake first then watch the orignal after be intresting to see how I feel about the 2 movies watching them in that order.....

Remakes tend to be bad but then ive always gone into them with expectations. now I will have none......

I think the only good remake was rob Zombies, Halloween....

Ah yes. Carrie. Now that was a good film. I'm not even sure I new about the remake, although there is a little nagging part of me that seems to think I did. I'll look forward to seeing that anyway. It'll have to be damn good to better the original though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭gufnork

Oooo... trailer looks pretty good actually.

well I think it will be nice to watch with an open mind and no preconceptions...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

The original is killer, the book is fantastic.

• Advertisement

perhaps so I think reverse order will be the way to go...

Advertisement