Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Recommendation for Thermostatic Mixer Showers that won't break the bank

• 11-09-2013 4:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19

Hi there,

We are nearing the end of our new build and our finances! We have a pressurised water system and are hoping to install two thermostatic exposed valve mixer showers and also a tank-fed electric shower as backup. We'd love to buy the rolls royce systems but that's not looking likely so can anyone recommend decent quality thermostatic mixer showers (possibly with a rain head & diverter!?) which won't break the bank? I've had a look through old threads here but can't see anything recent which is definitive on price and quality..
    Thanks..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭corkgsxr

Mira coda pro. 180 euro

Thermostatic bar shower. And quite high flow too.

Also in years to come if you go to change its standard pipe width so no tiles down.

And mira you'll always get parts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Dtp79

corkgsxr wrote: »
    Mira coda pro. 180 euro

Also in years to come if you go to change its standard pipe width so no tiles down.

Unlike they aqualisa aquatique with their RIDICULOUS price tag and feckin 194mm pipe centres

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭tred

corkgsxr wrote: »
    Mira coda pro. 180 euro

thats what i put in..no issues..

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Kosice

I'm getting a quote of €475 for this Mira Coda Pro Erd with Diverter Deluge Head and HSet today.

Is this extortionate or has inflation raised the price so much??

Anyone know of anwhere cheaper? Thanks a mill, I'm broke with this house lark.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭antoinolachtnai

I see it on screwfix for a good bit less ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 Kosice

Yes! Thanks so much Antoinolachtnai!!!

Advertisement