Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why such a slow response?

Options
  • 11-09-2013 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,545 ✭✭✭

I am at my wits end, a few weeks ago i received an email telling me i was entitled to a free upgrade to ths new e-fibre broadband as it was in my area. I can cofirm this as well because a neighbour has it.
    My issue is i responded to this email a good month ago at this stage and no one has even acknowledged my response.
    My current frustration is that since the new efibre as been rolled out my existing broadband has slowed, it is similar to dial up now it is so slow.

I run my own businss from home so would appreciate if someone could please just let me know what is going on.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hi kub

Can you private message me with your telephone number so I can check the line & upgrade directly.

Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭horse7

Hi mark, i too got the same letter a month ago,to say a tech would be out to upgrade my line, but nothing since then.

kub wrote: »
    I am at my wits end, a few weeks ago i received an email telling me i was entitled to a free upgrade to ths new e-fibre broadband as it was in my area. I can cofirm this as well because a neighbour has it.
    My issue is i responded to this email a good month ago at this stage and no one has even acknowledged my response.
    My current frustration is that since the new efibre as been rolled out my existing broadband has slowed, it is similar to dial up now it is so slow.

I run my own businss from home so would appreciate if someone could please just let me know what is going on.

Hi kub

I got your PM and have run a few checks. I sent you a reply as well via PM.

Thanks, Mark

horse7 wrote: »
    Hi mark, i too got the same letter a month ago,to say a tech would be out to upgrade my line, but nothing since then.
    Hi horse7

Can you confirm the package the letter advised of and PM me with your tel no: and I will look into it for you.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭horse7

will pm you.

• Advertisement

horse7 wrote: »
    will pm you.
    Hi horse7

Got the details and checked what I could and messaged you back.

Mark

Advertisement