Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What game is everyone buying on launch?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

So seeing as Watchdogs was everyones top choice now that its delayed whats gonna be the replacement ??

Have to figure this out myself nothing stands out for me!!.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Have to say the delay of WD is after killing the PS4 launch for me. There is nothing for it that I'm really excited to play now bar a bit of Killzone. The X1 has Forza 5 and Dead Rising 3 that I can't wait to get stuck into. Just hope Drive Club is more than decent and AC4 is not as a chore to play as 3 was.

Have to say the delay of WD is after killing the PS4 launch for me. There is nothing for it that I'm really excited to play now bar a bit of Killzone. The X1 has Forza 5 and Dead Rising 3 that I can't wait to get stuck into. Just hope Drive Club is more than decent and AC4 is not as a chore to play as 3 was.

Ya I'm thinking that way to dunno what to go for now I only had interest in two of the games......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭PickledLime

The hell kind of poll is this?

Where's Resogun? :D

The hell kind of poll is this?

Where's Resogun? :D

Didnt add ps plus stuff or be some long poll ha.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭PickledLime

Didnt add ps plus stuff or be some long poll ha.

Figured as much!

To be honest, that list of retail games looks (with the possible exception of Knack and Driveclub) depressingly crap, Resogun is the only thing I actually want to play, hence I'll be milking the PS3 and 360 dry until this time next year at least.

Advertisement