Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Groundworks near Littlepace

Options
  • 11-09-2013 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭

Anyone know what the building activity is for between the Littlepace shopping centre/Paddocks pub & the schools? Just curiosity...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

Anyone know what the building activity is for between the Littlepace shopping centre/Paddocks pub & the schools? Just curiosity...

Are you referring to the roundabouts/ road upgrades currently underway or some actual buildings going up?

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭RichardoKhan

Aware of the roundabouts/ road upgrades. Its the land works off the road between the Paddocks & the back of the schools/gaa club. Looks like pipes & some foundation works so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭wardie101

Astro Pitch going in I believe

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭slavedave

Yes - All-weather pitch being laid that will be used by the school and the Castaheany Community Centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Mr2601

Astro pitch and three story extension onto primary school...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭slavedave

The three storey extension is being built within the existing playground area behind the community centre/ school hall building if my memory of the plans serves me correctly - only the astro pitch and some parking will be in the area between the school and the Paddocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Here's a link to the planning application - LINK.

And here's what it looks like on the plans.

acefee30785ee2a3fbb3959339583a7b.png

Advertisement