Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

unpaid work experience in Waterford City

Options
  • 11-09-2013 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

HI all

I am looking for a place to do work placement for free in Accounts department, admin, payroll or any office work. I have worked as an Assistant Accounting before I am in Waterford City. I am not on social which means I can not do JOBBRIDGE

Thanks a million

Littlejo1000

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,936 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Moved from Work and Jobs, But I have a feeling it may get more eyeballs over here.

Mods - if your charter doesn't allow this sort if post then apologies, feel free to move it back.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭Deisekickboxing

Yellow pages the place full page of accountancy firms

Tho social may be a better place to start...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Eroticplants

The FAS internships usually have the company email on the side so if you email and state your case I'm sure they wouldn't mind, free labour is still free labour no matter where it's coming from.

Advertisement